Touring at Pipers Height
Pipers Height welcomes touring caravans and motorhomes whether you choose to stay with us as a nightly tourer or pitch up with us for the full season, we can guarantee you a warm welcome and a relaxing stay!
Our award-winning touring park here in Lancashire and the North West offers 82 fully serviced pitches, a modern award-winning amenities block with 5-star facilities including underfloor heating! View our amenities block here.
With a useful laundrette, reception, shop and sales office! and a large playpark for the children.
Our reception is open from 9 – 5 Sunday through to Thursday. Our warden will welcome late arrivals up until 7 pm after this time.
Fridays our reception is open until 7 pm during peak times.
Park facilities include
- Fully serviced touring pitches with grey waste, electric hook up *** & drinking water
- Prices include Awning (rock pegs required)
- Amenities building with under floor heating
- Easy access toilet and shower & family facilities
- Dog walking areas
- Dog wash
- Laundrette (Token operated)
- Washing up room
- Mini Children’s play park
- Children’s play park with zip wire.
- Outside Bar Area “The Drunken Stag” (Seasonal opening hours)
- Shop selling essentials and Caravan Accessories.
- Reception & Holiday Home Sales
- CCTV & on-site security
- Free Wifi in Reception and bar area. Premium subscription Wifi available on touring area.
- Number plate recognition barrier
Important, please read:
Please be aware that if using an awning you will require rock pegs!
Some of our serviced pitches require a long water hose to connect to the tap.
***Electric is now an extra and is not included in your pitch fee.
**Strictly no commercial or minibus type vehicles anywhere on our site no tents or folding campers allowed, Sleeping in awnings is not permitted.
**Also continental built touring caravans and motor-homes, unless they are to British Specification, will be refused. Please call our reception team if you are unsure to avoid disappointment.